Technology Transfer Center
Technology Transfer Center for Mechanical Engineering area was established at the University in 2002.
Major goals of the Technology Transfer Center:
- Most complete use of scientific and technical potential of the University for the needs of national economy of the region and ensuring necessary conditions for stimulation of implementation and development of creative abilities of researchers , instructors and students of the University;
- marketing and commercialization of innovation scientific and technical products, produced at the University;
- developing and improving the relation between science and industry, arranging of applying the results of research works, innovation experimental and design and also experimental technological developments in industry, transfer of advanced technologies with specialists' technical support.
Functions of the Technology Transfer Center connected with research activity and applying research work data:
- Collection and analysis of the data, creating database of the research data of the University , than preparing and disseminating the information about the University research works , popularization of the advances of the University in the field of science and research;
- collection of the information about the needs of the enterprises of machine building industry and involving research potential to solving the problems of production;
- participation in arranging and holding scientific and practical events (conferences, seminars, symposiums and exhibitions);
- establishing mutually beneficial contacts between researchers of the University and representatives of industry and participation in concluding and fulfilling agreements (contracts) on applying completed research work data and innovation technologies of the University researchers at national and foreign enterprises;
- exchange of scientific and technical information with national and foreign institutions and organizations and technology transfer centers;
- participation in the development of the plans of applying research data and defining priority directions of scientific-technical policy of the University based on the analysis of the demand for engineering developments and scientific services;
- contributing to conducting research and development at up-to-date scientific and technical level.
Mailing Adress: Prospect Octiabria, 48, 246746 Gomel, Republic of Belarus
Tel: (+375 232)